This is a photo from the John Runk Collection at the Stillwater Public Library. It was taken ca. 1870. This location is on north Main Street, just below Pioneer Park. This was not the first sawmill in Stillwater and was purchased by Isaac Staples in 1869.
To view a "Time Tunnel" between 2017 and 1870 at this same location, just click anywhere on the photo above.